- Automated Zeiss 200m microscope with motorized Z-stage for wide field fluorescence microscopy with 3D deconvolution and deblurring.
- Ultra-fast Sutter Lambda DG4 xenon excitation source.
- Nomarski Differential Interference Contrast Microscopy at 100x and 40x.
- Roper CoolSnapHQ2 cooled CCD camera.
- Emission filter wheel-based Forster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET).
- imaging and a wide variety of filters for multiple FRET pairs.
- Laser-based Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging (FLIM) in the frequency domain (lasers at 440 and 532 nm).
- Laser-based Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence Microscopy (TIRFM) (lasers at 440 and 532 nm).
- Individual filter cubes for DAPI, FITC, Cy3, TxRed, and Cy7 allowing multicolour labelling with minimal bleedthrough.
- Zeiss Objectives: a) 100x Oil (1.45 NA), b) 40x Oil, c) 40x Air Long Working Distance, d) 20x Air, e)10x Air, f)5x Air, g)1.25x Air.
- Temperature controls and solution perifusion for live cell imaging.
- Eppendorf semi-automatic single-cell microinjection and flash photolysis for caged compounds.
- Slidebook software and offline analysis computer.
- To be installed – motorized x/y-stage.
This system is not an LSI Imaging system, however the owner Dr Jim Johnson is willing to share the system with other users. If you like to use this system, please contact Dr Johnson by mail or at 604-822-7187 to set up training and/or to reserve a time slot.