- The confocal system is based on an Olympus upright BX61 microscope.
- Multi-line Argon laser (457, 488, 515nm), 543 and 633nm HeNe lasers.
- 10X, 20X, 40X dry, 60X oil.
- FITC, TRITC filter cubes for Epi fluorescence.
- Three PMT detectors for fluorescence and one for transmitted light.
- Spectral scanning mode.
This equipment is owned by Dr. Doug Allan. If you would like to use this equipment, please contact Dr. Allan by email or at 604-827-5960.
Only registered users for this system can book online. New users are encouraged to contact Dr. Allan and familiarize themselves with the rules as inappropriate access and usage may result in loss of booking privileges.