Introduction and training
- After obtaining approval from Dr. Michel Roberge,users must register with Aruna D. Balgi and take an introductory course for Cellomics HCS, array scan VTI, before being allowed to use it.
- Completion of the introductory course will allow you to use this HCS machine all days of the week.
- The user’s will be charged $15.00/hr for the use of the Array scan. No charges for the use of the 2 workstations.
Booking and usage
- Individual users can book the machine online for the current week and next week.
- Contact Aruna D. Balgi for username and password of the individual’s lab.
- If you are not using the machine please cancel your bookings as soon as you can.
- Users should check the online booking calendar for notices about instrument shutdown for repair and maintenance.
- Enter the date, your name, your lab initials and the time in the log book before you start using the machine
- After your session is done, enter the time you shutdown the machine and the number of hours used in the log book.
- Polar Bear workstation is located in Room #. 5.420. Care Bear workstation is located in Room #. 5.402. Booking time sheets are placed near the workstations
- Remember to acknowledge LSI Imaging in publications where you publish images acquired at the facility. This is important for future grant applications etc.
- Please email Aruna Balgi with your publication and a representative image. These will be posted on the LSI Imaging publication list and in the image gallery
- Never perform any operation that you are uncertain of.
- If there is a problem with the system you must report it to Aruna D. Balgi.