- The confocal is based on the Olympus inverted microscope IX81.
- Three PMTs for filterbased fluorescence, one PMT for transmitted light.
- 405nm diode laser, Multi-line Argon laser (458, 488, 515nm) and 543, 633 nm HeNe lasers.
- Filter sets for epifluorescence are Brightline CFP, GFP and RFP.
- Objectives are 10X/0.40 and 60X/1.42 oil.
- Full enclosure CO2, heat and humidity incubator.
This equipment is owned by Dr. Shernaz Bamji. If you would like to use this equipment, please contact Dr. Bamji by email or at 604-822-4746.
Click here to view the rules for use. Only registered users for this system can book online. New users are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the rules as inappropriate access and usage may result in loss of booking privileges.