- The spinning disk confocal system is based on an inverted Zeiss Axiovert 200M microscope equipped with a QuantEM 512SC Photometrics camera.
- 443, 473, 515, 561 and 658nm laser lines.
- DAPI, FITC, Rhodamin filter cubes for epi fluorescence.
- 20X/0.5 EC Plan Neofluar, 63X/1.4 Oil DIC Planapo, 100X/1.45 Oil Plan-Fluor.
- Spherical Aberration Correction unit.
- an additional high-resolution camera with the capability of taking 2048*2048 images
Contact Email: Fanrui Meng (Ray)
Contact Phone: 604-827-3946
Click here to view the rules for use. Only registered users for this system can book online. New users are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the rules as inappropriate access and usage may result in loss of booking privileges.